In response to the RECIPIENT's request for the MATERIAL
(Drosophila stocks listed below), the PROVIDER asks that the
RECIPIENT agrees to the following before
the MATERIAL is shipped to the RECIPIENT:
1. The MATERIAL is the property of the PROVIDER and is made
available as a service to the research community.
2. This MATERIAL is not for use in human subjects.
3. The MATERIAL will be used for teaching, academic research or
other not-for-profit research purposes only.
4. Upon the request of the PROVIDER, the RECIPIENT agrees to
provide information concerning any new biological properties of
5. The MATERIAL will not be further distributed to others without the
PROVIDER's written consent.
6. The RECIPIENT agrees to acknowledge the source of the MATERIAL
in any publications reporting use of it. The suggested statement is
as follows: "The fly stock was obtained from Ehime-fly (NBRP) or
Dr. M. Watada (NBRP)"
7. The RECIPIENT agrees to send hard copies, reprints, or pdf
files of all publications resulting from the use of the MATERIAL
to the PROVIDER.
8. Any MATERIAL delivered pursuant to this Agreement is
understood to be experimental in nature and may have hazardous
properties. The PROVIDER makes no representations and extends
no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. There
are no express or implied warranties of merchantability or
fitness for a particular purpose, or that the use of the
MATERIAL will not infringe any patent, copyright, trademark, or
other proprietary rights. Unless prohibited by law, the
RECIPIENT assumes all liability for claims for damages against
it by third parties which may arise from the use, storage or
disposal of the MATRIAL except that, to the extent permitted by
law, the PROVIDER shall be liable to the RECIPIENT when the
damage is caused by the gross negligence or willful misconduct
of the PROVIDER.
9. The MATERIAL is provided with a transmittal fee
solely to reimburse the PROVIDER for preparation and
The RECIPIENT shall agree to accept this Electronic Agreement
clicking the "Agree" button.
Provider Scientist: Masayoshi Watada, D.Sc.
Provider Organization: Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Ehime
Address: Bunkyo-cho 2, Matsuyama, Ehime 790-8577, Japan
Date: ** ** 20**